Sunday, July 12, 2009

Baked Salmon with Horseradish








This is the recipe I got from watching Michael Smith Chef at home - I wrote down as I watch the show! This is Baked Salmon with horseradish sauce on top, with roasted carrots, potatoes and onions, the optional pickle sauce at the side (photo above). Its really good, I must say! You can leave the pickle sauce out - the salmon taste so good by itself! The top photo is the pickle sauce I made to eat with the salmon.
Source: By watching on TV AFC channel - Chef Michael Smith

2 comments:

  1. Looks quite straight forward to cook this dish but I might not be able to find horseradish cream in KL. Michael Smith is my favourite chef too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey pete- i bought the horseradish (the photo above) at cold storage- but like i said- i think u can leave the horseradish out - it still taste good! u can also leave the pcikle sauce out too! I didnt quite like it either- i think not many will like the taste - a bit of acquired taste!

    ReplyDelete